Thursday, March 24, 2011

ring -a -ring -a roses...

I love rings! And have a very-almost enviable personal collection of some 40 odd silver rings.


Sharing pictures of some rings, not all, that I made with a very generous heart (a complete lie!!) to sell...


Silver.....



with amethyst


with spice topaz



guy ring - made for my boyfriend that time



with citrine



Stones and silver.....

amethyst shivlinga

cz topaz onyx

onyxes



 Silver gold plated.....


with (now extinct) rice pearls and baroque pearl


with peridots



inspired by lotus - love the shank!




inspired by lotus - shank of this one is the shape of the top of the above ring




had to! had to! add these.....












Got any interesting silver rings you love?! If you share yours... I'll share them here along with my personal ones... mail me!


happy finger-ring!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...