Thursday, May 19, 2011

new stuff

My new collection is almost ready... and getting ready as per my hearts content and satisfaction this time! Shall write and reveal more about it very soon.


CR 86


I have been enjoying a lot lately ...funning and friending. An old design of mine in a new look just arrived and is all black.. I fell for it completely! During the blackening process, some random marks appeared on it. And thats what excited me the most! (visible on the left side of the image) These silverish marks add so much character and individuality... just love them! 


Also, a crazy-fun friend of mine had come to stay with us for the last weekend. She introduced me to this very infectious french song... I love Dance


See if you get infected...

2 comments:

gold ira said...

i just fell in love with it!!!

Dipika Vijay said...

Dear Ira...

Happy me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...