Monday, July 25, 2011

Bartan by Coyote

A quick and short post!


introducing....... bartan by Coyote. 


karchiyaan - kaan k zewar (earrings)


I loved playing with these baby utensils as a child. And once fried baby pooris in my baby pan too! Now these utensil sets are almost extinct! Available only in poor quality plastic. I have been itching to do this one for as long as I can remember! The whole collection resembles pots, pans, cup saucers, tongs, etc.


tawa - kapde ka zewar (brooch)


To see more of this collection... drop in at The Shop in Pali Naka (Drego House), Bandra (Mumbai) on any day up till the 4th of August 2011. From 11am to 9pm.


Let me know how you like this collection and if you have any ideas from childhood, waiting to take form... 



1 comment:

convert 401k to gold said...

they look like spoons. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...