Friday, January 18, 2013

the long and short of it ...umm... long mostly.

There is something absolutely sensuous about long earrings on slim necks! 
CM6 - gold plated silver earrings with turquoise




CR 74 - gold plated silver earrings



Call me a sensuist..but the way they skim the shoulders or caress the neck.. its a sight to sigh for! ...and the tingly feeling ...is only the wearers secret.




CN 147 - silver earrings with yellow onyx



CN 147 - gold plated silver earrings



I dont just love textures, I love long neck frisking earrings too. So, to quench my curiosity I got counting... How many have I made? ...and a daunting task it turned out!



CN 30 - silver earrings with pink chalcedony



CR 76 - gold plated silver earrings 



Work from over seven years was hard to skim through. The lines get all blurry each time I try and put them under shapes. So far, I have singled out only hoops and now these.



CR 75 - silver earrings





CG6 - gold plated earrings



When I started segregating them... I had thin long ones... thick long ones... wide long ones... curvaceous long ones... Now this was confusing! So I made up my mind to keep it simple. I chose from all.




CG3 - silver earrings with agates



CR 61 - silver earrings



By long earring I mean 6 cms onwards. 




CY 81 - gold plated silver earrings with turquoise and pink chalcedony



CG 5 - gold plated silver and silver earrings



I had too many... over 40! I decided to cut out the ones I had used on the blog before. I still had 35!



CY 24 - silver earrings with blue zircons



So here is my best try... Enjoy seeing my work through my eyes...



CM 10 - silver jaali earrings with blue chalcedony tumble




This post was scheduled to get auto-posted on 14th Jan. But somehow it did not. So...



CN 162b - gold plated silver earrings with carnelian and citrine



Belated... Happy Pongal! Happy Uttran! Happy Lohrii!

Lots of love.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...