Thursday, July 15, 2010

Coyote Accessories in Acrylic



heart coaster and a stirrer

Its a beautiful day outside and I am sitting home working...
But I am excited. 'Coyote Accessories' in acrylic have recently seen their first preview. In a show in Mumbai and on Facebook. The reactions were amused ones to waaws. 

I have been working with silver for very long now. Needed to have some more fun. I thought the next material, I play with, needs to have colors... loads of them!

I started sketching and figuring out vendors. Designed various dinning as well as home products like coasters, couple coasters, stirrers, key rings, napkin rings, place mats, hangers, boxes for different uses, screens. Lots of it is still in production. Some with me. Adding a few pictures here for you to see. 




buddha coasters





hangers inspired by panties






coasters inspired by 'lingam'




lotus coasters




The smokey placemat below is translucent. And the pink oval has jaali all over with space for a glass or bowl. 


2 different placemats






double layered jaali coasters



jaali couple coasters



I'll be happy if anyone has ideas to share.
Untill then, stay colorful!



9 comments:

Sandhya Gorthi said...

Gorgeous stuff Dips, totally retro and funky. Saw review on BPB too!

Dipika Vijay said...

Hey Sandhya! Thanks a lot lot...
And yep, Brown Paper Bag was a happy thing that happened.

Unknown said...

good going , i like it, it is exciting and fun,keep it up!

Dipika Vijay said...

Thanks Natasha... glad you dropped in and like it.

Unknown said...

lovely collection....i love it..

Dipika Vijay said...

glad you like it rama.
thanks for stopping by.

Unknown said...

Very nice craftsmanship! Who manufactured it for you. Could you pl lsend me contact details?

Dipika Vijay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dipika Vijay said...

thanks rahul... mail me for further details.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...