Wednesday, November 17, 2010

exhibiting this week end.....

just wanted to share my new accessories with you guys....

Buddha Stirrers

Item Stirrers
Now this one I thoroughly enjoyed making... did a small poll amongst friends too! Got them to vote for most memorable, current day, hindi movie 'Item' numbers. They have turned out cool and sturdier than I expected.



Weed Stirrers
This one is a dedication..... to 'Weeds'. Could not get enough of  'little boxes.....' Have at least 5 different version. Insanely love the crazy track!




Lotus place mat


This one is medium sized and gorgeous!



Tulip trivet




ROTI and DAL trivets

 

GARAM and SABJI trivets

Last three are made from thick clear acrylic. They look quite stunning in hand and on table. Were extremely difficult to click! They take on heat with no hassles. Can say this confidently after testing one in my own kitchen for a month. For those who need translation.....
ROTI - Indian bread; DAL - pulses; GARAM - hot; SABJI - vegetable.

Shall post lots more after the show is over.

Wish me luck....

5 comments:

Vj Arumugam said...

You have a great flair to change the normal in to something superb! I have always admired this quality of yours. Amazing!!!

Unknown said...

Where are u exhibiting? Jaali stuff is awesome...Sonali

Dipika Vijay said...

Dearest Vj, thanks for the super flattering comment :D Muah!

Rahul/Sonali... I am in love with jaalis :) N the exhibition was in Mumbai, Kalaghoda. Just got over today. Had a superb response to the accessories range....

Radhika said...

I love your jewellery! Any plans of coming to Bangalore? (in which case my shopping list is ready!)

Dipika Vijay said...

Dear Radhika, happy to know you like my work :) No plans for Bangalore yet. But if you like something let me know and I can send it across to your city. Mail me at: coyote.dipika@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...