Thursday, November 25, 2010

some experiments.... that turned out well

I am back again. And this time I was fast. Like I had mentioned, had an exhibition last weekend. Have not yet had the time to click all the stuff that was specially designed for this one. For now have some product pictures felt and stainless steel......

Also my partner in crime for this show was this lass called Vrushali Kabre. She designed and helped in production of the pieces below. So all the designs in this post belong to her and me, both.

Felt goes first..........  


lotus cutout place mats




lotus leaf place mats




lotus cut n out place mats





fishy coasters


These two below still need some work.... have to make something (secret for now) out of it... :)






Let me know if you have any ideas for these. Shall post stainless steel after a break!

Have a loverrly evening!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...